Exchange Program for Youths
28 İyun 2021
CALL for applicants: Erasmus+ Youth Exchange project "CETERIS PARIBUS"
- BACKGROUND OF THE PROJECT
Watching the changes of the labor market, observing the rapid development of information technologies, it is easy to predict that in the nearest future companies will rely on artificial intelligence and machine learning more and more. But it absolutely does not mean that human labor will lose its value, however, other human skills will gain priority.
Leadership, communicational skills, ability to analyze human emotions and feelings, time-management, problem-solving, etc. are called soft skills, i.e. universal competencies and personal qualities. Unlike hard skills which are technical knowledge gained though work and education, soft skills are personal habits and traits which shape the work and interaction of a person.
Ceteris Paribus is a youth exchange aimed to equip young people with softs skills in order to make them more competitive players of the labor market.
- PARTICIPANTS [Azerbaijan, Georgia, Italy, Turkey, Slovakia and Ukraine]
1. PLANNING: 2 participants from each country: 1 group leader + 1 participant - [5 - 8 August]
2. EXCHANGE: 6 participants from each country: 1 group leader + 5 participant - [3 - 13 September]
- Young people between 18-29 years old;
- Young people based in Azerbaijan;
- Young people interested in digitalization, artificial intelligence and innovations;
- Young people with strong motivation to develop their universal competencies and personal qualities;
- Young people who will fully participate during the project;
All the costs including the travel tickets, accommodation and meals during the project will be fully funded/reimbursed by the applicant organization.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/qXvxBJkSrhJaAyRh9
Slide link: https://cutt.ly/pmiVctm
[NOTE: This call is open only for the participants from Azerbaijan]
DEADLINE: 5 JULY 2021